Structural Engineering Bursaries 2020 – 2021
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING BURSARIES FOR 2020 & 2021
Structural engineering involves calculating and predicting the rigidity, strength and stability of built structures and non-built structures. Structural engineers are responsible for developing designs and supervising the construction of their designs.
Based on years experience, most structural engineers will earn an average of R350 000/ annum.
- Cape Winelands District Municipality Mayoral Bursary
- Gauteng Dept of Infrastructure Development Bursary
- Hatch Bursary
- Master Builders Association Bursary
- North West Provincial Government Bursary
- Sasol Bursary
- Tiber Construction Bursary
- Upstream Training Trust Bursary