Investment Bursaries In South Africa 2020 – 2021
INVESTMENT BURSARIES FOR 2020 & 2021
Investment fund managers are those who provide financial services and advice to both corporate and private clients regarding many investment matters, to help clients invest their money in the best way possible – this includes buying and selling investment share, trusts and bonds.
Investment analysts are those who provide financial advice, information and recommendations to
fund managers, stockbrokers and stock market traders, which has been derived from global investment data.
The average annual salary for a Portfolio Manager (entry level) is around R322 000.
The average annual salary for an Investment Analyst is around R303 000.
- Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary
- FNB Fund Bursary
- Investec Bank CSI Bursary
- JSE Empowerment Fund (JEF) Bursary
- Mpumalanga Provincial Government Bursary
- Pretune SIM Card Bursary
- Public Investment Corporation (PIC) Bursary
- Standard Bank Bursary
- Stanlib Bursary