FEDHASA Cape Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE BURSAR
FEDHASA is also recognised as the umbrella association for conference centres, restaurants, hotels, caterers, self-catering accommodation, clubs and various other service providers for the hospitality sector.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The FEDHASA Cape bursary is specifically for students entering their final year of study within the Hospitality field. FEDHASA Cape is made up of the Western Cape and Northern Cape Province.
The bursary will cover full tuition fees to the maximum value of R100 000.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the FEDHASA Bursary Committee to attend an interview in September. Find out more at: http://fedhasa.co.za/fedhasa-cape-bursary-applications-open/
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Completed your first and second year of studies within the Hospitality sector, at a FEDHASA Cape member Training Institution
- Will be in your final year of studies in the upcoming year
- Passionate about working within the hospitality sector
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the FEDHASA Cape Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Please attach the following supporting documentation with your completed application form:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Full academic record
- Letter of motivation (explaining why you should be awarded the bursary)
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher or lecturer
- Proof of financial need (parents/ guardians proof of income: payslips if employed or affidavit if unemployed)
Completed application packs must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Fax: 021 552 3466
30 August 2020 (at 12:00).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 021 552 9870