Engcobo Local Municipality Bursary South Africa 2021 – 2022
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Engcobo Local Municipality is situated within the Chris Hani District of the Eastern Cape province. The Municipality is awarding bursaries to deserving students.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- B com Accounting
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Proven financial need
- Studying or intend on studying in one of the afforestation fields of study
*People with disabilities are welcome to apply (please state the nature of the disability in the application).
HOW TO APPLY
The latest application form can be downloaded at www.engcobolm.gov.za/index.php/careers.
Alternatively, you can collect an application form from the Engcobo Local Municipal Office (Skills Development Office) or from a Ward Councillor.
The following supporting documents must accompany the application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate or June results if currently in Matric (certified copy),
- Proof of tertiary enrolment/ acceptance letter,
- Recent academic record/ transcript (certified copy),
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies),
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (payslips/ affidavit if unemployed/ death certificate if deceased),
- Proof of residence (to be obtained from the Ward Councillor),
- Estimate from the tertiary institution for subjects for the academic year & requirements to complete the qualification.
Applicants packs should be posted to:
The Municipal Manager
Engcobo Local Municipality
P.O. Box 24
2 October annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Skills Development Facilitator
Tel: 047 548 5632/ 047 548 1221
Fax 047 548 1078