Discovery Graduate Programme 2012
Closing Date: 15/3/2012
Discovery is offering the opportunity of a lifetime to 15 of South Africa’s brightest young people living a disability.
This opportunity is open for South Africans living with a DISABILITY ONLY.
The skills programme consists of structured unit standard based learning combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 300 learning hours.
Successful learners will:
- gain access to the insurance industry with a better employment profile.
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- Demonstrate resilience | drive. This will show in the individual’s desire to pursue goals despite obstacles
- The ability to relate well to diverse people
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
Certain criteria need to be met before you will be considered for this vacancy:
- Be a South African Citizen and have a valid SA ID book;
- provide Medical proof of disability
- Hold a valid | recognised Diploma and Degree( completed qualification in the last 6 months);
- Not be engaged in formal employment;
- Be between the ages of 20 and 30 years;
- Express a keen interest in administration and customer service;