SASOL: Chemistry Internship
The successful candidates will be offered the opportunity to be part of a 1 to 2-year on-the-job training/internship programme to gain experience in their respective fields of study.
- Results orientation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Innovative and analytical thinking
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sound communication skills
These are 1 or 2-year contract appointments.
The appointment of candidates is subject to the verification of all their credentials. SASOL is committed to establishing a diverse workforce.
- Laboratory Function: Scientist exposure would include optimisation in process, quality control, fuels, chemicals and water labs
Qualification: BSc degree in Chemistry