NSFAS Documents | NSFAS Documents Required | NSFAS Documents Needed
NSFAS Documents Required
NSFAS Documents Needed
Applications are submitted online via myNSFAS portal. New applicants need a copy of their ID document or birth certificate to register and create a profile on the myNSFAS portal. Applicants with existing accounts need to log into their accounts, you’re only allowed to create one profile.
Required supporting documents:
- Applicants ID document/card or birth certificate
- The ID of parents/ guardian/ spouse (or death certificate where applicable)
- Applicants proof of income (if applicable and should not be older than 3 months)
- Parents/ guardian/ spouse pay advice/ letter of employment/ pension advice stating income (if applicable and should not be older than 3 months.
- Vulnerable children must provide a completed and signed the Vulnerable Child Declaration Form.
- Applicants with a disability must provide a Disability Annexure A Form (Downloadable on the website)
- SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as a household income.
Applicants are encouraged to simultaneously apply for NSFAS and admission at universities or TVET colleges for 2021.
For media enquiries:
E-mail: email@example.com(link sends e-mail)
*The above contact details are to be used for media purposes only. For any other inquiries contact NSFAS contact centre on the details below.
NSFAS Contact Centre is opened Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail)
- Facebook: National Student Financial Aid Scheme
- Twitter: myNSFAS
- Instagram: myNSFAS
- NSFAS Connect: www.nsfas.org.za(link is external) and log into your myNSFAS account