MTN: Graduate PMO Opportunity
Closing Date: 31 July 2013
He/ she will, under the guidance of the Senior EPM Administrator, gain knowledge, understanding, skills, insight and hands-on experience on the following :
- Will work directly with the project management community supporting project processes that are used in the Project Management Office utilising the EPM 2010 web application system.
- Will assist with Project Server application support from an end-user as well as server-side support.
- Will work directly with the PMO’s to understand the project processes and to gather business requirements, effective and clear communication of the project process and business requirements for the EPM team.
The incumbent will be shaped for a career in Enterprise Project Management Systems Administration concerning,
Project Management as well as business requirement understanding
Understand how web applications function within a corporate environment
• Degree or Diploma in Commerce Information System
• Diploma or Certificate in project management
How To Apply