Medunsa: HR Internship Opportunity
Closing Date: 21 June 2013
- A three-year post-matric Human Resources qualification (attach transcript).
- Computer literacy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Assist in performing administration and provide support to the HR oﬃce
- Responding to HR-related queries
- Assist with all the activities of the Human Resources office
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Typing of letters, memo and reports
- Any other HR-related duties assigned by the office
How To Apply
Typed applications, which should contain a comprehensive curriculum vitae, certified copies of all qualifications and contact details of three referees, should be forwarded for the attention of Mr J Mahlaola, to the Deputy Director: Human Resources, PO Box 68, Medunsa, 0204 or e-mail applications in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African qualification Authority (SAQA). Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered. Telephone enquiries regarding the condition of services: (012) 521-3906 The University of Limpopo is an
Equal Opportunity and Aﬃrmative Action Employer. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful. The University reserves the right not to make an appointment