Maphumulo Municipality: Financial Internships
Closing date: 22 March 2013
Salary: R90 000 per annum
Contract: 2 Years
Maphumulo Municipality invites applications for internship opportunities that exist within the Budget and Treasury Office.
- Recently acquired Degree or Diploma or NQF Level 6 with Accounting /Cost and Management as major subjects
- Knowledge of local government systems and processes
- Ability to communicate in both IsiZulu and English
- Understanding of protocol
- Must be between the age of 19 and 35
Practical Training Area:
Successful candidates will be engaged for both theoretical and practical training on the Municipal Finance Management.
How To Apply
If you meet requirements for this position, please forward your application, accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of your tertiary qualification certificates to:
The Acting Municipal Manager, Maphumulo Municipality, Private Bag x 9205, Maphumulo, 4470, or hand-deliver your application to Municipal Offices in Maphumulo for the attention of ND Hlongwa Tel: (032) 481 2047. (Applications on the Z83, incomplete, late, faxed or emailed will NOT be accepted).