Mail & Guardian: Training Programme
Closing Date: 10 February 2013
Job Category: Editorial/Writing (Journalism, Online & Digital Media Journalism / And all related)
The M&G’s official internship programme runs for 12 months starting in April 2013. Our internships are fulltime positions, based at the M&G Media Ltd offices in Rosebank, Johannesburg. During this time, trainees will work for both the M&G newspaper and the M&G Online.
Prospective candidates should have strong news instincts, excellent general knowledge and a better-than-average grasp of the English language, and should be dynamic, confident and reliable. A driver’s licence is a must.
How to Apply
Please submit a detailed curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation, as well as any examples of published work (do not submit originals). The application must be sent to:
- Postal address: PO Box 91667, Auckland Park, 2006
- Physical Address: Grosvenor Corner,195 Jan Smuts Avenue(corner 7th Avenue), Rosebank, 2193
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: (011) 250 7502
Subject Line for Applications: M&G Training Programme
- Applicants need a technikon or university qualification in journalism or a related field;
- Applicants must be computer literate
- Applicants must have a driver’s licence
Applicants must be available to attend a selection process in Johannesburg during the week of February 18 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.