Group Five Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – GROUP FIVE
Group Five was established in the year 1974 and currently serves a growing client base in South Africa, across the rest of African and in Europe. The company operates in various sectors, including Oil and Gas; Industrial; Mining; Water and Environment; Power; Real Estate and Transport. What more, they have also split their operations into 3 business clusters, namely Manufacturing; Engineering and Construction and Investments and Concessions.
Group Five’s services include construction, project development, operations and maintenance, investment, supply and manufacturing construction products. The company has its headquarters in South Africa but has also established development offices in the USA and Russia, as well as having operating experience in 28 countries. The company currently employs over 9000 staff members.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED | COVERAGE
Group Five established their bursary program as a means to financially assist tertiary students with their tuition fees and provide learners with hands-on practical experience in their chosen field.
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Civil Engineering (B Sc or B Tech)
- Electrical Engineering (B Sc or B Tech)
- Mechanical Engineering (B Sc or B Tech)
- Quantity Surveying (B Sc or B Tech)
- Construction Management (B Sc or B Tech)
- Construction and related disciplines (National Diploma)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not receive feedback within 30 days of the application deadline, regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Studying (or intend on studying) in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying (or intend on studying) at a university or university of technology in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum average of 60% for Mathematics and Science
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Unfortunately, Group Five will not be awarding bursaries this year.
Previously, applications were be done in one of the following ways:
1) Online at http://www.g5.co.za/careers_bursary_apply.php
2) Via email to email@example.com
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Full academic record
- Curriculum Vitae
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Group Five directly:
Tel: 010 060 1555