GrandWest Casino Cashier Opportunities 2013
Closing Date: 20 January 2013
To attend to the guest’s financial requirements; manage allocated floats and conduct specific cashiering tasks in the cashiering to the highest standards of efficiency, guest service and security by the policies and procedures of the Company.
- Matric or equivalent
Cashiering/Banking and/or related experience will be advantageous
Skills And Knowledge
- Sound numerical ability.
- Strong people orientation.
- Excellent communication skills and good clear command of English.
- Attention to detail.
- Confident, outgoing personality and well-groomed.
- High concentration levels.
- Customer-driven approach.
- A willingness to work shifts.
- A willingness to work in a smoking environment.
- Ability and willingness to stand for long periods.
- Produce an original certified copy of ID and Matric certificate upon request.
- Successful completion of Cashier Training Programme.
- Successful Gaming Licence application
Key Performance Areas:
- Conduct specific cashiering tasks in the cashiering to the highest standards of efficiency, guest service and security by the policies and procedures of the Company.
- Guest Service – Maintain constructive two-way communication, ensuring prompt and effective service.
- Financial – Accurately maintaining your float.