FirstRand CA Training Programme
Closing Date: 20 July 2012
FirstRand’s CA Training is much more than just a training experience. We offer our trainees three years of articles in a highly energised and innovative financial services environment. We select exceptional students for this prestigious programme, who benefit from on-the-job experience in all aspects of banking and across our varied businesses.
Our Trainees Receive:
- Dedicated training in all SAICA specified competencies, with a specific focus on Financial Management, Tax and Management Decision Making;
- Sponsored board courses in preparation for SAICA qualifying exams;
- A comprehensive induction course covering topics such as ethics, presentation skills and [one more example please];
- Generous study and annual leave;
- Academic bonuses for passing both qualifying exams;
- Hands-on experience through rotations within the FirstRand businesses; and
- Opportunities for rotation overseas.
Our entrepreneurial culture requires self-starters who are passionate about what they do. We recruit aspiring CAs who share our values and can grow with us, using each opportunity to build their career. And our 12 years’ experience in the programme has taught us that it is talented individuals who challenge and seek challenges, who provide innovative ideas and add value, that find a home at FirstRand.
The FirstRand CA Training Programme Offers You:
- CA training that goes beyond pure accounting
- Rotations in different areas of finance
- Opportunities for overseas rotations
- On-the-job business training with real experience across different brands
- A programme with the strong support that lets you shine in individual placements
- Real projects, tasks and opportunities
- Three years of articles in a banking environment that opens infinite possibilities.
The Programme is open to applicants who have completed a B Com Acc (Hons)/CTA degree with a strong academic record. Applicants who are in the final year of a B Com Acc (Hons)/CTA may also submit applications; if they are successful in the recruitment and selection process, and have passed their B Com Acc (Hons)/CTA examination, an offer will be made to commence training at the beginning of the following year.
How To Apply
To apply for the FirstRand CA Training Programme submit a well-prepared curriculum vitae, your matric and academic transcripts for all completed courses to date, and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
The CA Training Programme Manager
P O Box 786273