Environmental Engineering Bursaries 2022 – 2023
ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING BURSARIES FOR 2020 & 2021
Environmental Engineers create solutions for environmental problems, by making us of engineering principles, as well as chemistry, biology and soil science. Their work involves addressing global issues such as climate change, water and air pollution, waste disposal, public health, recycling and environmental sustainability.
Professionals in this sector are generally required to have completed a bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering or a similar field. There is certainly a growing need for Environmental Engineers, as more global enviornmental issues are being uncovered. Salaries for environmental engineers range from R87 000 – R650 000 (averaging around R447 000) per annum, based on experience and time within the field.
Below you can find a list of bursary opportunities for students pursuing their studies within the Environmental Engineering field:
- Cape Winelands District Municipality Mayoral Bursary
- Department of Environmental Affairs Bursary
- Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality Bursary
- Hatch Bursary
- Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality Bursary
- Mpumalanga Provincial Government Bursary
- North West Provincial Government Bursary
- Sasol Bursary