DirectAxis University Scholarship South Africa 2020 – 2021
ABOUT THE COMPANY
DirectAxis are a financial services provider, offering their clients direct access to insurance and loans. DirectAxis have been operating since 1995 and have provided more than 1 million personal loans and signed more than 400 000 insurance clients.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
DirectAxis will be awarding two University Scholarships, to the value of R20 000 each, to 2 academically achieving tertiary students.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Currently enrolled or accepted at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa,
- Achieved strong academic results in previous year of study,
- Must complete the steps below in the “how to apply” section.
HOW TO APPLY
Students who meet the above criteria, should apply by following these simple steps:
1) “like” and “follow” the DirectAxis Twitter page: https://twitter.com/directaxis
2) “subscribe” to the DirectAxis Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/+directaxis/posts
3) “follow” the DirectAxis LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/direct-axis
4) Write an essay based on the topic: What is the biggest financial mistake you’ve made and what did you learnt from it?
(the essay must be between 1200 and 1500 words)
5) Write a biography about yourself (in +-250 words)
6) Email your essay and biography to: email@example.com
Students will be selected based their essay and biography responses – 3 judging criteria: Quality, Creativity and Originality.