Dept of International Relations and Cooperation: Internship Programme 2013/14
Closing Date: 01 February 2013
The department of International Relations and Cooperation is inviting application for a twelve (12) month Internship Programme as a contribution towards skills development as well as allowing unemployed graduates to gain experience in various areas.
Interns will be placed within the Department of International Relations and Cooperation at the Head Office in Pretoria. It is, therefore, require that candidates should have their transport and accommodation. The department of International Relations and Cooperation will pay a monthly stipend of %5 800 only,
Requirements: Application must have a degree/diploma in any of the following disciplines and must be at least 18 to 35 years old:
|Study Field/Area||Ref. No.|
|Logistics / Supply Chain Management||12489/02|
|Human Resource Management / Development / Labour Relations||12489/03|
|Public Administration and Management||12489/04|
|Marketing / Public Diplomacy||12489/05|
|Archives / Records Management||12489/06|
- Successful candidates must be willing to sign an oath of secrecy with the Department. Applicants will be expected to be available for selection and interviews at the time, date and place as determined by the department. All appointments are subject to the verification of qualifications, citizenship, reference checks and security vetting.
- Applications must be made on form Z83
obtainable from any government departmentand must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID.
- If you have foreign qualifications, an evaluation certificate from SAQA must accompany your application
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered. No late applications will be considered/accepted.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only; should you not be contacted within three weeks after the closing dates, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Please note that successful interns will be expected to sign an internship contract/agreement with the department.
How To Apply
Please forward your application, clearly marked Internship on the envelope for the attention of Ms Mkhebane / Ms Beshe to The Department of International Relations and Cooperation, Private Bag X153, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-delivered to OR Tambo Building, Soutpansberg Road, Rietondale.
No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
Note: Candidates who have already participated in an internship programme in any government department will not be considered.
The Department of International Relations and Cooperation is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer with clear employment equity targets. Qualified women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.