BAT: Management Trainee Programme 2013/14
Locations: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
Closing Dates: 31 August
About the Programme
British American Tobacco (BAT) South Africa’s Global Management Trainee Programme is a two-year intensive training and development programme that offers exceptional and well-rounded graduates the opportunity to work for one of the most international companies in the world.
The Management Trainee programme will offer you the opportunity to develop your business and leadership capabilities within a dynamic, high-performance environment. We also offer great rewards – you will be amongst the most highly rewarded graduates in the country and our training and development opportunities are second to none!
- Undergraduate Degree, or final year of Undergraduate Degree.
- Learners or Drivers Licence
Degrees Required / Focus Areas
- Commerce, (Marketing Honours or Post Graduate Diploma, BComm Law)
- Human Resources/ Organisational Psychology (Honours)
- Public or International Relations/ Communications
- Engineering or Natural Science with a focus on Organic Chemistry; Physical Chemistry; Food Chemistry or Food Technology; Agricultural Science.
What we’re looking for
If you think your difference can make a difference to our world, Bring It! Apply today.
How To Apply