BANKSETA: KUYASA Learnership 2014
Location: Gauteng, KZN, WC
Closing Date: 31 August 2013
The BANKSETA welcomes applications from persons with disabilities
Who should apply?
Candidates who meet the following requirements:
- A completed B degree or a 3 Year Tertiary qualification with major subjects such as Human Resources Management, Risk Management, Information Technology, Marketing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management, or Law.
- Major subjects such as Languages, Biblical Instruction, Geography, Arts, Music, History or Production Management will NOT be considered.
- The BANKSETA welcomes applications from persons with disabilities (Must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability).
A monthly allowance of R3 500 will be paid to successful applicants.
There are no costs to you in applying for this learnership.
How To Apply
- Visiting www.kelly.co.za and downloading an application form OR
- Dialling 011 269 8858 for a form to be faxed to you OR
- E-mailing email@example.com and requesting a form.
- Fax, email or hand-deliver all application forms to Kelly on or before 31 August 2013 as per details on the application forms.
- Interviews will be conducted from August to October 2013 at a venue closest to you.
- Candidates not contacted for an interview by the end of October 2013, should assume that their application was unsuccessful.
- Employment equity targets will apply. The BANKSETA welcomes applications by learners with disabilities.
- Placement will be in Johannesburg, Midrand and Pretoria.
- The applicant must be able to attend formal training blocks in Johannesburg and Pretoria and will be responsible for their own transport costs