ASSUPOL Legal Internship Programme 2013
Closing Date: 14 January 2013
ASSUPOL is offering unemployed graduates an opportunity to join our organisation for an Internship Program. Successful applicants will gain exposure to our financial services, corporate environment, products, and services through interaction with our experienced
management | staff members.
The program aims to assist unemployed graduates to gain work readiness skills that will ultimately lead to them to being
employed in the Corporate world.
Opportunities exist in Legal, Compliance | Forensics
The opportunity for the Internship Program is based at Assupol Head Office in Menlo Park, Pretoria.
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- The internship programme is offered for 12 months with a possible renewal of the internship contract based on performance.
- Successful candidates will be required to sign an internship contract for the duration of the internship period
- The placement of individuals for permanent positions who complete the programme is solely dependent on the
- availability of a suitable vacancy.
- Closing date for submission is 14 January 2013.
- No e-mailed or faxed applications will be considered.
- For any enquiries, please contact our Human Resources Department on 012 741 4295/6/7.
- All applications are invited; however, the Companies’ Employment Equity Plan will apply in terms of the EE Act no. 55 of 1998.
Applicants must have one of the following qualifications: Bachelor’s/Bcom degree in:
KNOWLEDGE | SKILLS REQUIRED
- Academic record (your final mark will determine your consideration for the intake into the programme)
- Motivational Letter | Future Goals
- Good communication and language skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- People Skills
- Organizational Skills
How To Apply