Adidas South Africa x Red | Yellow Bursary 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – ADIDAS AND RED | YELLOW
Red | Yellow Creative School of Business, established in 1994, is a CHE-accredited Private Higher Education Institution. The institute is headquartered in Cape Town and has an additional learning institute in Johannesburg.
The school offers a variety of certificates, advanced diplomas and degrees in marketing, digital marketing, digital content creation, copywriting, commerce, graphic design, art direction and user-centred design. The school also offers online short courses and certificates, as well as corporate team training.
adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd, founded in 1972, is part of the Adidas, a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures a range of clothing, shoes and accessories.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – COURSES COVERED
Adidas South Africa, in partnership with Red | Yellow Creative Business School, will be awarding bursaries to 2 deserving students. The bursary will cover either of the following course:
1) Higher Certificate: Digital Content (NQF 5): a 1-year course, for students who have completed Matric and wish to study further.
2) Advanced Diploma: Marketing | Advertising Communications (NQF 7): a 1-year course, for students who have completed a bachelor’s degree and wish to study further.
Higher Certificate: Digital Content (NQF 5): this course will allow learners to gain the skills needed to start a career in digital content creation – learners with creative ideas, a way with words and creative flair will be able to use this qualification to become a Content Creator/ Digital Copywriter/ Content Planner/ Community Manager/ Social Media Influencer. Learn more about this qualification here.
Advanced Diploma: Marketing | Advertising Communications (NQF 7): this course will allow students to gain insight and knowledge into the relationship between consumers and brands. The course contains a theoretical and practical component and enhancement of personal skills. Learn more about this qualification here.
MORE ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE
The bursary will include the following coverage and benefits:
- Monthly stipend for books, transport and other expenses
- Laptop – to be provided by Red | Yellow Creative Business School
- Adidas Mentorship
- Supply of Adidas product
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Higher Certificate: Digital Content (NQF 5): must have completed Matric
- Advanced Diploma: Marketing | Advertising Communications (NQF 7): must have completed a bachelor’s degree
- Must have a strong academic record
- Must be able to commit to a 1-year full-time course
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Students who meet all the minimum eligibility criteria can apply by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please enter the following words in the email subject line: #adidasxred|yellow)
Students who satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria will receive an email with detailed steps and an application form to apply.
You may be required to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation, so ensure you have these documents on hand (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Higher Certificate: Digital Content (NQF 5): Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Advanced Diploma: Marketing | Advertising Communications (NQF 7): tertiary qualification (certified copy)
- Motivational letter expressing why you should be selected for the bursary
5 March 2023 (at 17:00).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Red | Yellow directly:
Cape Town campus / Head Office
Tel: 072 273 283
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org