South African Bursaries Closing June 2022 – 2023
What is Bursary
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
List Of South African Bursaries Closing June 2022:
- Flywire Scholarship (closing: 10 June 2022)
- WOA Fuels & Oils Bursary (closing: 30 June 2022)
- PAMSA (Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa) Bursary (closing: 30 June 2022)
- Nedbank Bursary (closing: 30 June 2022)
- SAMSTIP Teacher Intern Bursary (closing: to be confirmed)
- IU Scholarship (applications are open all year round)
………..Bursaries Closing in June 2022 coming soon. Kindly check back for updates
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.