South African Bursaries Closing July 2022 – 2023
What is Bursary
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
List Of South African Bursaries Closing July 2022:
- Jakes Gerwel Fellowship Bursary (closing: 25 July 2022)
- Schauenburg Education Trust Bursary (closing: 30 July 2022)
- SPEBS (SAICE Patrons Engineering Bursary Scheme) (closing: 31 July 2022
- Jones & Wagener Bursary (closing: 31 July 2022)
- Sanlam Bursary (closing: 31 July 2022)
- Blind SA Bursary (closing: 31 July 2022)
- Mediclinic / ER24 Bursary (closing: 31 July 2022)
- Ninety-One Bursary (closing: 31 July 2022)
- SAMSTIP Teacher Intern Bursary (closing: to be confirmed)
- IU Scholarship (applications are open all year round)
- ……………….Bursaries Closing in July 2022 coming soon. Kindly check back for updates.
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.