Media24: Open* Internship Programme 2013/14
Closing Date: 16 August 2013
*Open to students doing final year of any degree.
Graduates In Media Opportunity
Feeling like things in your career is a little… ho-hum? We know what you mean – we’d feel the same way if we had to leave the thrilling world of newspapers, magazines, broadcasting, the internet… Which is why we want you to join us! Whether you studied accounting, computer science, retail management or fashion design we’ve got space for you.
We want to give 10 deserving students a 1-year internship at some of our leading publications!
All you need? To be in your final year of any degree. Yup, anything.
How does it work?
- Send us your details, confirming that you’ve completed (or are in your final year of) an undergraduate degree or diploma with good academic results.
- If you’re one of the 10 selected graduates you’ll head to Media24 to work in multi-disciplinary teams on challenging business projects, offering innovations and solutions that will boost our business.
- Impress us enough, and our business will become your business: the crème of the crop will enter the Media24 Internship Programme, working in the relevant business units across the company.
Ideal Graduates in Media applicant should:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and/or Afrikaans will be considered)
- The ability to work under extreme pressure and to strict deadlines
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Good people skills
- Persistence and resilience
- Questioning and listening skills
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Commercial Knowledge
- The ability to work in a team
How To Apply
Apply online and upload your CV together with a Letter of Motivation/Cover note (why do you want to join the Graduates in Media Programme, and what do you have to offer?).
NOTE: Please note that NO applications will be accepted without the most recent copy of your academic results (ensure that this is on the last page of your CV attachment).