EPWP: DATA CAPTURING INTERNSHIP 2013
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 08 March 2013
Remuneration: Interns will receive a stipend of R2 200.00 per month
Duration: 01 April 2013 to 31 March 2014
Health hereby invites individuals to submit the application form of Data Capturers Internship under Expanded Public Works Programmes (EPWP).
We intend to recruit young people who will be an internship to provide the services of data capturing. Data Capturers will receive formal training on a registered skills programme and will be assigned to a mentor.
To qualify the interested individuals should
- Be between ages 18 – 35 years old
- Have matriculated between the year 2007 to 2010
- Live near the health facility
- Have passed Matric
Requirements for Data Capturer Interns
English is compulsory; have passed Physical Science, Biology and Math’s (not Math’s Literacy).
Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.
Please clearly indicate the institution that you apply for.
Metro District Health Services: Northern & Tygerberg: Administration Sub-District, Kraaifontein CHC, Durbanville CHC, Bellville South CHC, Goodwood CHC, Bishop Lavis CHC, Elsies River CHC, Belhar CHC, Ravensmead CHC, Delft CHC Klipfontein & Mitchells Plein Administration Sub-District, Dr Abduraghman CHC, Hanover Park CHC, Heideveld CHC, Gugulethu CHC, Nyanga CHC, Crossroads CHC, Mitchells Plein CHC, Khayelitsha & Eastern Administration Sub-District, Nolungile CHC, Michael Mapongwana CHC, Khayelitsha CHC, Gustrow CHC, Macassar CHC, Kleinvlei CHC, Western & Southern: Administration Sub-District, Vanguard CHC, Maitland CHC, Goodhope/Albow Gardens, Westfleur CHC, Lotus River CHC, Retreat CHC, Lady Michaelis CHC, Hout Bay CHC.
Academic institution; Red Cross Memorial Hospital, Groote Schuur Hospital, Tygerberg Hospital
District Institution; Mowbray Maternity Hospital and Sommerset Hospital
Head Office: Supply and Chain, Finance, WCCN and HRD
Psychiatric Hospitals: Lentegeur Hospital, Stikland Hospital and Alexandra Hospital
How To Apply
- The application must be submitted on EPWP Training form obtainable from the Health Facilities listed above.
- Accompanied by certified copies of the matric certificate and identification document.
- Completed application forms should be forwarded to No 4 Dorp Street, Tower Block, Cape Town, 8000 for attention Ms T Makapela: 021 483 6046 or Mr W Peters: 021 483 3785 and Mr A Cana: 021 918 1670
- No Faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
NOTE: THE COMPLETION OF THE APPLICATION FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACCEPTANCE AS AN INTERN OR ON THE TRAINING PROGRAMME.