DSV Bursaries South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – DSV
DSV A/S, founded in 1976, is a Danish logistics and transportation company that offers global transport services via road; train; sea and air. The company has offices in over 80 countries across the globe, as well as an international network of agents and partners. Since its inception, DSV has seen numerous mergers which seek to withhold a key spot in the global transportation industry.
As of 2016, when the company acquired UTi Worldwide Inc, they are now within the top 5 freight forwarding companies in the world.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMMES
DSV has 2 types of bursary awards:
1) The employee’s bursary
This is for permanent employees of DSV, suitable for part-time studies in any field of study (per HR Department approval). A partial bursary covers tuition fees and prescribed textbooks only.
2) The dependents of employees bursary
This is for dependents of permanent employees of DSV, suitable for any field of study. A full bursary covers all study-related expenses.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- A permanent employee OR dependent of a permanent employee of DSV (i.e. NOT for the general public)
- Studying or intend on studying within any tertiary field of study
- Studying or intend on studying part-time (employees) or full time (dependents)
- Meet the minimum entry requirements of your chosen University in your selected field of study
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
You may apply in one of the following ways:
1) Online at http://cw.gradx.net/
(You will need to register an account and then log in to complete your application. The promo code to be used is F2018)
2) By downloading and completing the DSV Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
You will be required to submit copies of the following supporting documentation – if you are applying online: these documents must be uploaded to your online profile if you are applying with the application form: you must attach copies of the documents and not originals (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Photograph (passport size)
- Grade 11 final results (current Matric students)
- Matric certificate (if completed Matric)
- Proof of admission into a tertiary institution
- Full academic record to date (current tertiary students)
If you are applying via the hard copy application form, your application must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Fax: 086 609 7183
CareerWise (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 30632
None – submission of applications are open all year round and students are welcome to apply at any time.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact CareerWise directly:
Tel: 086 100 8777 / 086 100 7787
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com