Coega Development Corporation: Graduate Programme 2013/2014
Location: Port Elizabeth
Closing Date: 12 July 2013
The CDC is inviting graduates and students to participate in its professionalization programme in the Science, Engineering and Technology and in particular the Built Environment. Candidates will be afforded a structured programme and professional support, thus empowering them towards professional development and registration. The organisation views this as a tremendous opportunity of ensuring that young professionals are given a greater possibility of reaching an apex at the early stages of their career development. 300 candidates are targeted throughout the Eastern Cape Province.
- Graduates or students must be originally from the Eastern Cape and unemployed;
- Applicants must have completed and passed their Diploma or Degree OR seeking experiential training in the following disciplines
- Building/Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Construction Management
- Provide a copy of CV, certified ID copy and academic qualifications with an academic record attached to the application;
- Covering letter clearly stating which discipline is being applied for;
How To Apply
Interested candidates must submit their applications via e-mail to Nosipho Buyapi at Nosipho.Buyapi@coega.co.za.
For enquiries, also contact Ms Nosipho Buyapi on 041 403 0674 Applications will be accepted until 12th July 2013.
Successful candidates will be informed telephonically by the 31st July 2013.