Mondia Media Bursary South Africa 2019 – 2020
ABOUT THE COMPANY – MONDIA MEDIA
Mondia Media, founded in 1999, are global leaders in digital monetisation. Mondia’s specialties include Telecommunication Services, Digital Solutions, Content Aggregation, Mobile Gaming, Video on Demand, Music Streaming, Curated Music Playlists, Full Entertainment Solutions, Direct Carrier Billing, API Enablement and Value Added Services.
Headquartered in Dubai, the company also has offices in South Africa, Spain, Singapore, Germany, Italy and Egypt, as well as operating in over 26 countries.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
Mondia will be awarding bursaries within the following fields:
- Software Development
- Information Systems
- Digital and multimedia Marketing
The bursary may cover all or part of study related expenses, including tuition, prescribed textbooks, accommodation and meals.
Students will also be able to take part in vacation work or practical training each year (where applicable).
MORE ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – SERVICE CONTRACT & SELECTION
Once students have graduated, they may be able to join the company of an internship programme at Mondia dependant on availability within the company at the time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and if you do not receive any feedback by 30 June 2019 please accept that your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must meet the following minimum entry requirements before applying (please note that failure to meeting all the requirements will lead to your application automatically disqualified):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric with a minimum overall average of 70%
- Studying or intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying full-time at a recognised South African University or University of Technology
- Strong academic results with a minimum of 70% in current studies
- Proven financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Mondia Media Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest academic record/ transcripts on tertiary institute letterhead (certified copy)
- Latest fees statement on tertiary institute letterhead (certified copy)
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded a bursary
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: email@example.com
(Insert your name and subject of study in the email subject line).
15 June 2019.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Mondia Media directly:
Tel: 010 010 5274